Monday, March 28, 2011

A Glimpse of Spain

Today was my first day of school in Spain. This meant getting up at 7:15 to shower and eat "breakfast" (here that means I have a cup of hot chocolate, a teensy bit of juice, and tostadas, which are like little cookies) and get ready before meeting other people from the group to walk to school. It takes about 30 minutes, but is a really pretty walk. I finally have some pictures for you to see...enjoy!


Obviously I had to take a first day of school photo...this is in the entry of my apartment.


After taking my first day of school picture, I climbed down all 82 of these stairs to get outside. I do this several times a day and it really works my legs. I walk so much while I'm here, it's insane.


This photo is part of the view I have on my way to and from school, a
nd the solid proof I'm in Spain! Today was really nice - about 60 degrees and sunny. It's starting to get cloudy (it's a little after 4:30 now), but I'm still sitting at my desk (stealing internet) with the window open.


This is Sara (my roommate at Oregon State) and I on our way home from school today. She lives just down the street from me here (although our streets have different names - her address is on Calle del Carmen and mine is on Calle del Sol).

Hope you enjoyed your first glimpse of Spain!

♥ abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment