Monday, March 21, 2011

This Week

I leave this week.

This. Week.

You wouldn't know it if you took a look at my room...

Toiletries are strewn everywhere. Piles of laundry are taking over my floor. Suitcases and bags lay half-packed, waiting to be zipped and buckled and lined up neatly by the door.

Tomorrow afternoon, I head up to Corvallis to take care of some final things up there. On Wednesday, I go to Beaverton to see my grandma and favorite cousin before heading to my aunt and uncle's house in Seattle.

On Thursday morning, I get up bright and early and go to the airport...

I depart for Spain at 8:45. I stop in Philadelphia, then fly to Bilbao, then bus my way to Santander...I take a cab to my apartment, then there I am!

Oh goodness.

The nerves are setting in...deep breaths!

♥ abigail

1 comment:

  1. Have a fantastic time exploring Spain and make sure to take lots of pictures ;) Oh and thank you for the room!

    ReplyDelete