Thursday, March 24, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

Could I possibly use a more cliché title? I doubt it.

But it's true...I'm sitting in the Seattle airport right now. My plane for Philadelphia leaves at 8:45 a.m. We arrive in Philadelphia at 4:55 p.m., leave there for Madrid at 6:10 p.m., arrive in Madrid at 7:00 a.m., depart for Bilbao at 8:45 a.m., arrive at 9:45 a.m., then bus our way to Santander, then take a taxi to our homes for the next few months.

Is anyone else tired yet?

I think I'm finally getting excited...this trip has been something I've been thinking about since November, so the fact that it's actually here is kind of a difficult concept to grasp.

The worst part (right now) is that I have to go on three separate planes, which for means six separate bouts of nausea (every take-off and landing, without fail)...luckily I've stocked up on dramamine and plan on sleeping for a good chunk of the flight.

Wish me luck!

♥ abigail



No comments:

Post a Comment