Monday, April 18, 2011

el 18 de abril

Monday, 6:52 p.m. Nothing new to report here...today I had class in the morning, as usual. We got tests back in two of them, and I'm pretty pleased with how I did - A's on both!

I went home for a hearty lunch (I see a lot of bean soup in Spain) before heading to Playa de Bikinis, which is a beach right in front of Palacio de Magdalena. That beach is supposed to be the best one to go to on windy days because it's well-protected from the wind.

Sara and I were there with some other people from our group until one gigantic cloud rolled in, driving us home. Now we're at the Paraninfo, the university's downtown computer lab. I have 22 minutes left of internet (only started out with eight) and a keyboard with a sometimes-functioning letter 'p'. But hey, at least it's internet!

Tomorrow the group goes on an excursion right after school - we're headed to Comillas and Santillana del Mar at 2:45 before returning home at 8:00. I know nothing of these cities except that our advisor referred to them as 'must-see' cities in her e-mail, but the weather looks nice so it can't be too bad!

♥abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment